Winter 2018 MCLEs are HERE!
The AIDS Legal Referral Panel is pleased to offer a bunch of FREE MCLE Trainings this 2018 Winter!!
HERE’S THE LINEUP:
What You Must Know About Planning for Your Death
– Thursday, February 15, 5:30pm – 7:00pm – 1.5 General CLE Credits
– Presented by Jim Wood, Esq. – Law Offices of James M. Wood
Post-Death Administration: Basics of Handling Affairs When a Loved One Passes
– Wednesday, March 7, 5:30pm – 7:00pm – 1.5 General CLE Credits
– Presented by Alma Soongi Beck, Esq. – Lakin Spears LLP
#MeTooLawyers – Sexual Harassment Experienced by Lawyers
– Tuesday, March 20, 5:30pm – 7:30pm – 1.0 Elimination of Bias and 1.0 Ethics CLE Credits
– Presented by Kenneth D. Martinson, Esq. (Kenneth Martinson San Bruno) and Heidi A. Machen, Esq. (Machen Law)
Don’t Drink and Debate: Stay Sober, Be Calm, and Carry On
– Thursday, March 22, 5:30pm – 7:30pm – 1.0 Competency and 1.0 Substance Use CLE Credits
– Presented by Kenneth D. Martinson, Esq. (Kenneth Martinson San Bruno) and Michelle Leigh Kral (Morse Giesler Callister Karlin & Hiura LLP)
Asylum Claims for LGBTQ and HIV+ Clients
– Thursday, March 29, 5:30pm – 7:00pm – 1.5 Elimination of Bias CLE Credit
– Presented by Jose Z. Marin, Esq. and Melanie Kehr, Esq. (Jose Marin Law)
Click HERE to download our full Winter 2018 MCLE Training Series flyer!
All attorneys are welcome to attend the trainings to further their legal education and to learn more about the legal needs of ALRP’s HIV+ clients.
Trainings are held at the Bar Association of San Francisco – 301 Battery St, 3rd Floor Board Room from 5:30pm –7:00pm and award 1.5 CLE credits unless otherwise noted.
To RSVP for a FREE MCLE training, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (415) 701-1200 ext 303.