get legal help
Call us if you need legal help. We’re here for you.
- Call (415) 701-1100.
- Leave a message.
- You will receive a return call within 24-48 business hours.
ALRP Legal Help is Not a Luxury.
- We meet basic human needs.
- Taking on landlord/tenant cases, we help prevent hopelessness and homelessness.
- Handling immigration cases, we seek to prevent discrimination and persecution.
- Handling insurance disputes, ALRP safeguards access to health care.
- Advocating for people who rely on disability benefits, we secure a vital source of income.
- Providing wills and durable powers of attorney, we help individuals retain their dignity and ensure that their decisions will be carried out.
- Legal Q&A’s answers commonly asked questions and provides self-help tools.
- HIV Links includes a list of local HIV/AIDS service providers.
- Legal Links includes a list of local legal organizations.
ALRP in the Community
ALRP is not hosting in person clinics at this time, but we look forward to meeting with our clients at Project Open Hand, Strut, The San Francisco AIDS Foundation, Kaiser Oakland, and Allen Temple Baptist Church when it is safe for us to gather in person again. Until then, speak with your care navigator or case manager about scheduling a virtual clinic intake, or sign up for a 20-minute virtual appointment using the calendar below.
If this is a time sensitive matter or you are facing an eviction, please call our general intake line at 415-701-1100.
Please note that outreach consultations are being conducted virtually in light of the coronavirus pandemic. You will receive a phone call from an ALRP staff member during your scheduled appointment. In-person outreach appointments will NOT be offered at this time.