free MCLE trainings
The AIDS Legal Referral Panel is pleased to offer a FREE MCLE Training Series each season.
Click HERE to download the Spring 2017 MCLE Training Series flyer!
All attorneys are welcome to attend the trainings to further their legal education and learn more about the legal needs of ALRP’s HIV+, low-income clients.
Trainings are held at the Bar Association of San Francisco, 301 Battery St, 3rd Floor Board Room from 5:30–7:00pm and award 1.5 General CLE credits unless otherwise noted.
To RSVP for a FREE MCLE training, email email@example.com or call (415) 701-1200 ext 303.
Thank You to our Spring 2017 Co-Sponsors:
- Asian American Bar Association
- Bay Area Association of Muslim Lawyers
- Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom (BALIF)
- Bay Area Physicians for Human Rights (BAPHR)
- Bay Area Young Tax Lawyers
- Black Women Lawyers Association of Northern California
- Charles Houston Bar Association
- East Bay La Raza Lawyers Association (EBLRLA)
- Filipino Bar Association of Northern California
- Immigrant Legal Resource Center (ILRC)
- Iranian American Bar Association
- Justice and Diversity Center
- Korean American Bar Association of Northern California
- Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights
- Marin County Women Lawyers
- Queen’s Bench Bar Association
- Santa Clara County Black Lawyer’s Association
- SF La Raza Lawyers Association
- South Asian Bar Association of Northern California
- Transgender Law Center
- Vietnamese American Bar Association of Northern California
Who Can Attend?
All are welcome to attend the MCLE trainings! Following the training, we hope that non-Panel attorneys will sign up and support ALRP’s mission. There are many benefits to being a Panel attorney and we only ask that Panel members accept two ALRP referrals a year.
The BASF Board Room is accessible to people with disabilities. Attendees who might require a reasonable accommodation (including alternative-to-print formats of materials) are invited to contact Hannah Center in advance of the training (contact information below).
ALRP provides free and low-cost legal services to people with HIV/AIDS in the San Francisco Bay Area. For questions about ALRP or our free MCLE trainings, please contact Volunteer Coordinator Hannah Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 701-1200 ext 303.
The State Bar of California has certified ALRP, Provider #2485, to provide MCLE credit for all trainings listed.