free MCLE trainings
ALRP Panel is pleased offer a Free MCLE Training Series each season.
All attorneys are welcome to attend the trainings to further their legal education and learn more about the legal needs of ALRP’s HIV+, low-income clients.
Trainings are held at the Bar Association of San Francisco, 301 Battery St., 3rd Floor Board Room from 5:30–7:00pm and award 1.5 general CLE credits unless otherwise noted.
To RSVP for a free MCLE training, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-782-9000 ext. 8651.
Thank You to our Spring 2013 Co-Sponsors:
- Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area
- Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom (BALIF)
- Bay Area Young Tax Lawyers
- Black Women Lawyers Association of Northern California
- California State Bar Labor & Employment Law Section
- Filipino Bar Association of Northern California
- Iranian American Bar Association, Northern CA Chapter
- Korean American Bar Association of Northern California
- Marin County Women Lawyers
- San Francisco La Raza Lawyers Association
- Santa Clara County Black Lawyers Association
- South Asian Bar Association of Northern California
- Transgender Law Center
- Women Lawyers of Alameda County
- More coming soon!
Who Can Attend?
All active ALRP Panel Attorneys and associates at partner pro bono law firms are welcome to attend any of ALRP’s free MCLE trainings. Attorneys who are not currently members of the Panel are requested to join our Panel and accept two ALRP referrals in the next year. Due to space limitations, attorneys who have not yet joined our Panel may only attend one free training per series. After joining the Panel, attorneys may attend as many trainings as they like.
The BASF Board Room is accessible to people with disabilities. Attendees who might require a reasonable accommodation (including alternative-to-print formats of materials) are invited to contact Jennifer Schuster in advance of the training (see below for contact information).
ALRP provides free and low-cost legal services to people with HIV/AIDS in the San Francisco Bay Area. For questions about ALRP or our free MCLE trainings, please contact Volunteer Coordinator Jennifer Schuster at email@example.com or 415-701-1200 ext. 303.
The State Bar of California certified BASF, Provider #103, to provide MCLE credit at the ERISA program on April 23.
The State Bar of California certified ALRP, Provider #2485, to provide MCLE credit at all other programs listed.