free MCLE trainings
The AIDS Legal Referral Panel is pleased to offer a FREE MCLE Training Series every year in the spring and fall.
To see our upcoming MCLE Training Series, click HERE.
Trainings are held virtually on Zoom and award 1.25 General CLE credits unless otherwise noted. Registered participants will receive the link to the training by email. All attorneys are welcome to attend the trainings to further their legal education and learn more about the legal needs of ALRP’s HIV+, low-income clients.
Thank you to our co-sponsors:
- Asian American Bar Association
- Bay Area Association of Muslim Lawyers
- Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom (BALIF)
- Bay Area Physicians for Human Rights (BAPHR)
- Bay Area Young Tax Lawyers
- Black Women Lawyers Association of Northern California
- California Bar Labor & Employment Law Section
- Charles Houston Bar Association
- East Bay La Raza Lawyers Association (EBLRLA)
- Filipino Bar Association of Northern California
- Immigrant Legal Resource Center (ILRC)
- Iranian American Bar Association
- Justice and Diversity Center
- Korean American Bar Association of Northern California
- Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights
- Marin County Women Lawyers
- Oasis Legal Services
- Queen’s Bench Bar Association
- Santa Clara County Black Lawyers Association
- SF La Raza Lawyers Association
- South Asian Bar Association of Northern California
- Transgender Law Center
- Vietnamese American Bar Association of Northern California
Who Can Attend?
All are welcome to attend the MCLE trainings. The more, the merrier! Following trainings, we ask that non-Panel attorneys sign up and support ALRP’s mission. There are many benefits to being a Panel attorney and we only ask that Panel members accept two ALRP referrals a year.
Attendees who might require a reasonable accommodation are invited to contact Sloka Krishnan in advance of the training.
ALRP provides free and low-cost legal services to people with HIV/AIDS in the San Francisco Bay Area. For questions about ALRP or our free MCLE trainings, please contact Volunteer Coordinator Sloka Krishnan at email@example.com or (415) 701-1200 x303.
The State Bar of California has certified ALRP, Provider #2485, to provide MCLE credit for all trainings listed.