SSI/SSDI Overpayment Workshop
10:00am - 11:30am
AIDS Legal Referral Panel
Learn how you can exercise your legal rights to handle SSI/SSDI overpayments. Donuts will be provided.
The training will be offered every 1st Wednesday of the month in 2012. All members of the HIV/AIDS community are invited to attend, including ALRP clients, social workers, and HIV/AIDS service providers.
You will learn how to:
- Appeal an overpayment notice you disagree with
- Request an overpayment waiver
- Request a reasonable payment plan
- Lower a payment plan that is too high
- Learn how to communicate with Social Security representatives effectively
- Prevent future overpayments
RSVP to Reserve Your Spot:
Please call Amy Orgain at (415) 701-1200 ext. 302 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and contact information.This event is categorized as: