Live Webinar MCLE: Ethics of Remote Legal Practice
5:30pm - 7:00pm
Ethics of Remote Legal Practice
You’re not in the office. You can still do pro bono work ethically.
- Wednesday, October 7th, 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- Presented by Toby Rothschild, Esq. – OneJustice
- 1.5 Legal Ethics CLE Credits
- Live webinar (information on how to access the training will be sent via email to registered participants)
- Overview: The pandemic has moved all of us out of our offices. That makes all work more difficult, including pro bono work. Working with pro bono clients presents some extra challenges. This program will discuss ethical issues in working remotely and some of the additional issues that arise with pro bono clients.
This is a free training open to all attorneys, paralegals, law students, and those interested in the legal field. We hope to see you there!
Sign Up Now!
To register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The State Bar of California has certified ALRP, Provider #2485, to provide MCLE credit for all trainings.
This event is categorized as: