about the panel
Thank you for your interest in joining the AIDS Legal Referral Panel.
Since 1983, ALRP’s volunteer attorneys have been providing much-needed legal services to the HIV/AIDS community.
We strive to meet almost any civil legal need our clients may have, and thus we seek attorneys from all backgrounds and areas of expertise. We are especially in need of multilingual attorneys who can help us address the needs of diverse communities.
Benefits of Joining the ALRP Panel
As an ALRP volunteer attorney, you will have access to:
- Experienced ALRP volunteer attorneys available to serve as your mentors.
- Free MCLE trainings by and for ALRP volunteers. For detailed information on upcoming MCLE trainings see our list of upcoming events.
- Free malpractice insurance to cover all clients you accept through ALRP.
- Useful training materials, including the AIDS Law Manual and sample legal forms in a wide variety of areas.
- Free conference room space at the SF Law Library to meet with clients.
- Networking opportunities with hundreds of attorneys throughout the Bay Area who have demonstrated their commitment to helping those with HIV/AIDS.
- Patient and grateful clients.
Click below for more information: