FREE Tenant Rights Bootcamp
Learn Your Rights & How To Fight Back!
ALRP is proud to be presenting a FREE Tenant Rights Bootcamp for people living with HIV.
The training will be held on Thursday, May 25th from 5:30 – 7:30pm at STRUT.
Food and refreshments will be provided.
You will learn the answers to these questions and more:
- What are your rights if your building is sold?
- How do you get your security deposit back?
- What should you do it your apartment needs repairs?
- What can you do if your landlord threatens you with eviction?
- What organizations can you turn to if you need assistance with your rent?
- What do you do if you need an accommodation for a disability?
The workshop will focus specifically on issues affecting tenants who are HIV+ and residents of District 8, but ALL San Francisco tenants are welcome to attend.
Please RSVP to email@example.com
See flyer below for more details.