Tenants Rights Bootcamp
6:00pm - 8:00pm
San Francisco AIDS Foundation
ALRP is proud to be presenting a FREE Tenant Rights Bootcamp for people living with HIV.
The training will be held on Tuesday, September 27th from 6-8pm at the San Francisco AIDS Foundation. Light refreshments will be provided.
You will learn the answers to these questions and more:
- What are your rights if your building is sold?
- How do you get your security deposit back?
- What should you do it your apartment needs repairs?
- What can you do if your landlord threatens you with eviction?
- What organizations can you turn to if you need assistance with your rent?
- What do you do if you need an accommodation for a disability?
The workshop will focus specifically on issues affecting tenants who are HIV+, but ALL San Francisco tenants are welcome to attend.
Please RSVP to email@example.com.
See flyer below for more details.This event is categorized as: