Live Webinar MCLE: Ethics of Pro Bono Practice
5:30pm - 7:00pm
IMPORTANT: This training will now be offered as a live webinar.
Ethics and Pro Bono/Modest Means Practices
- Tuesday, May 5th, 5:30pm – 7:00pm
- Presented by Tiela Chalmers, Esq. – Alameda County Bar Association
- Live webinar (information on how to access the training will be sent via email to registered participants)
- 1.5 Legal Ethics CLE Credits
- Overview: How do the Rules of Professional Conduct apply to attorneys doing pro bono work? What about attorneys taking cases for lower income clients at a reduced fee? What do you need to know? Come to an interactive session to learn and discuss these questions with Tiela Chalmers, CEO and General Counsel of the Alameda County Bar Association and Legal Access Alameda.
This is a free training open to all attorneys, paralegals, law students, and those interested in the legal field. We hope to see you there!
Sign Up Now!
To register: Email email@example.com
Check out the full Spring 2020 CLE schedule HERE
The State Bar of California has certified ALRP, Provider #2485, to provide MCLE credit for all trainings.This event is categorized as: