Estate Planning, Medical Directives and Last Wishes Planning
5:00pm - 6:30pm
Golden Gate University
ALRP is pleased to promote a panel discussion on estate planning led by two ALRP Panel attorneys. Wednesday, March 7, 5:00pm.
Join a panel of professionals well versed in the latest trends for Estate Planning, Medical Directives and Last Wishes. CLE credit is available.
This panel will focus on real life examples, designed to demonstrate how your clients, friends, and family can benefit from a creative and thorough Estate Planning process.
Topics to be touched on include:
- Best Practices in Estate Planning
- Real life utility of Advance Directives
- What actually happens when a DPOA-HC is needed. Decisions at the bedside— An inside perspective
- Anticipating and managing funeral arrangements
- Death in the Digital Age, how to plan for password problems and more!
ESTATE PLANNING: BEREAVEMENT AND BEYOND. HOW TO PREPARE YOUR CLIENTS, FAMILY & FRIENDS
Presented by Autumn Engel, Esq. & Amir Atashi Rang, Esq., Attorneys at Law.
Lael Conway Duncan, M.D. & Sara C. Stephens, R.N.
of Good Medicine™ Consult & Advocacy Services, PC
Barbara Gibson of Last Wishes Plan
Light refreshments will be served. CLE credit is available.
RSVP to Jessica Herzog at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-398-7275This event is categorized as: