Disability Benefits Workshop
10:00am - 12:00pm
Positive Resource Center
Working While Receiving Disability Benefits Workshop
This workshop is for people receiving SSI and/or SSDI and working or planning to return to work.
Learn about how working affects eligibility to receive disability income, how to avoid costly pitfalls, and what to do if you receive an overpayment.
– Learn the implications of returning to work when receiving SSI and/or SSDI.
– Learn how to appropriately report earnings when returning to work.
– Get questions answered by an attorney.
– 10:00 – 10:30am: SSI Rules
– 10:30 – 11:30am: SSDI Rules
FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
RSVP IS REQUIRED – Space is limited
To register, please contact Michele Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (415) 972-0835
Click here for the event flyer for more infoThis event is categorized as: